Maximum Solar is growing rapidly, and we are always looking for customer-centric, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic employees. Our current needs include Solar Field Technicians that have either an electrical license or are NABCEP Certified, and Professional Landscapers and Laborers.
Solar Field Operations and Maintenance Field Technician
The responsibility of this position is to monitor, operate, maintain, inspect, troubleshoot and repair customer’s commercial-scale, ground-mounted solar facilities primarily in the State of Massachusetts, including:
- Continuously monitor all customer sites on multiple data acquisition systems
- Review, acknowledge, analyze and prioritize alarms and alerts
- Assist in creating and tracking service work orders
- Communicate with management, utilities and customers for troubleshooting support and outage scheduling
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of sites looking for site degradation
- Assist in maintaining accurate records of PV solar plant operations
- Assist in creating quarterly and annual reports of site performance
- Track maintenance and assist manager with scheduling of work orders, troubleshooting, inspections and repairs
- Perform onsite troubleshooting of system outages, underperformance and DAS equipment failures
Candidate must possess the following education, experience, technical skills and behaviors:
- Proven solar professional and/or electrical licensed professional with a strong desire and ability to learn the PV Solar industry
- Valid driver’s license with willingness to drive throughout the State of Massachusetts with occasional overnight stays during job training and field inspections.
- Excellent communicator with a customer first mind-set, schedule-oriented, working independently, and respect to processes, ability to establish courses of action for self and others. Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company and industry
- Paid vacations
- Health & Dental Insurance
Foreman – Mowing, Plowing, Misc. Site Work (Full Year)
Duties will include running a crew of four to mow and trim large commercial-scale solar fields. You will be riding a tractor or zero-turn mower will managing one person with walk-behind mower and two other individuals trimming the grass under the modules. Winter work includes snow removal with a tractor and snow blower attached, snow plowing truck and assorted other site work projects. Year-around work guaranteed.
Geographical Areas Needed
- Near Springfield/Western, MA
- Near Acton/Central, MA
- $25.00 per hour with overtime work available
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
Mowing and Trimming Crew (Seasonal)
Duties include mowing and trimming large commercial-scale solar fields from April to December.
Geographical Areas Needed
All over Massachusetts
- $15.00 per hour with overtime work available
- Solid opportunity for advancement